Lovely

03/02/2015

16 Comments

MORE amazing weather.... Although much colder than it has been still in the upper 40s.. BLUE skies!... Continued clean up at the ranch and GOOD times!... Blessings

Comments

Tiffany
03/03/2015 12:14pm

really loving the weather and according to the forecast it will only get better :)

06/27/2016 9:16pm

I got an opportunity to see animals in the zoo. They look so cute. I want to hug them. I am very particular in animals. I love them so much. My uncle owned a zoo in Florida. He wants to protect endangered species. He wants to take care animals. I love the way he takes care of his own animals. He starts to buy a lot of animals from Italy. I visited my uncle last weekend, I saw a lot of new animals. There are many cattle’s and cow. I like to take care of them too.

Joyce
03/04/2015 11:51am

really missing you Deb, our little guy is growing like a weed and getting cuter every day. I think of your positive out look every time I look at him. Missing your updates and pictures on FB but know its for the best hope things are good. Sounds like next week we should be getting some warm weather finally maybe all this sickness will start go away. Have a great week and give all the furkids hugs, should be having some new ones here pretty soon I'm thinking.

Deb
03/04/2015 5:54pm

Joyce miss your updates and pics of your amazing little blessing. Email me ;-) Love you sister. Expecting a baby out if Maggie any day now

Joyce
03/06/2015 12:12pm

wow Maggie is such an amazing mama can't wait to see what she has this time around. Our amazing little guy is 4 months old today and is just a little miracle and getting bigger every day. Can't wait to see Maggie's new little one. Is that the only one you are expecting? Love seeing how the remodel is coming it's looking pretty amazing are you still in the trailer? Will send an email later tonight when I get home.

Terry Evernham
03/08/2015 5:45pm

Hi Deb.
Hope all is well. Miss you and all your Critters.

Deb
03/08/2015 8:37pm

Thanks Terry miss you too. If your on Pinterest you too Joyce let me know :)

TERRY EVERNHAM
03/09/2015 11:37am

I'M ALREADY A FOLLOWER ON YOUR PINTEREST DEB. HAVE A GREAT DAY.
TERRY

Joyce
03/11/2015 2:15pm

I am on Pinterest Deb :-)

Joyce
03/16/2015 9:52am

Hey Deb I got your message I just wasn't able to respond back to you, sorry about that. I am doing good I have a really bad cold going on right now but other than that everything has been cold. Grayson is awesome he is growing like a weed. Smiles and coos and actually giggles all the time and is very ticklish for being so young. Can't wait to see you back on FB again and to start seeing you new babies. Will send you pictures as soon as I can download to you. Looks like you had a fun weekend with friends. Will be so nice when you get to move into your home and have more space for entertaining. Have a great week, and talk to you later.

Beneficios de iniciar sesión en Hotmail

08/16/2016 8:57pm

I would love to get my copy from iBooks and see new balance 410 mujer the content.

04/30/2017 10:58pm

Are You Searching for dge2.tn.nic.in SSLC & HSC Results with marksIt will be available at dge2.tn.nic.in.

07/14/2017 12:07am

Quite open place for these animals.

I can set up my new idea from this post. It offers start to finish information. An obligation of appreciation is all together for this critical information for all.

09/13/2017 4:10am

Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that.