The past year has had some pretty weird encounters.  Relationships with people can be so one sided. then other things come into play.. I find it hard to understand people LIVING thru FB and sites that are not real relationship yet they treat it as if it is LIFE. I truly love my FB family yet I know that we all have lives and that FB is but a small little part of it.    Recently I was for lack of a better word BASHED for allowing people in my life.. I am that kind of person.. One that trusts and gives... Finding out there are a lot of people that take advantage of that. I was with a truly amazing man for 22 years who is very trustworthy and was and IS my rock.  We parted ways yet are still amazing friends.  TO be accused in such a way that I have a "pattern" and DESERVE to be taken is ridiculous... I did not choose any of what transpired from my animals being abused by people I trusted to being stole from, house broke into  and lied to.  I simply trusted... ALSO wanting to trust in someone that truly did not have the heart nor time to give to another person as they are still trying to fix themselves... When someone tries to bring you down it is a sign of their own misfortune and sadness.... I,  at first tried to protect myself yet reality is there is nothing to protect.  I live my life with integrity and honor.. Love others and in doing so have had some pretty horrible experiences.  I did not cause them.  YES I allowed it in my life.  AND no I am not sorry....... I learned a lesson each and every time.. I still will continue to be me.   THIS last bashing was the best in hearing someone state they know the world thru "date line"other shows and Social media.... It is a sad sad world for some people and I will continue to pray for them to find TRUE life.. NOT thru social media..BUT LIFE
Matthew 7:12 - Do to others as you would have them do to you

Comments

Deb
03/01/2015 7:09pm

Got a couple interesting emails.... FROM one person.. WHO claims this was directed at them.. I suppose if you read into it then own it ;) Its pretty open and to the point not directed at any one person.. BUT for those that feel a need to claim it.. SO do it. ..ANOTHER great reason for closing my personal life down.. I wish I could say I "know" who my friends are.. AND to a point I do know several of them.. Thought I had some others... WAS shown differently.. ;) TRUST it is a very tricky emotion... ONE I will not give out freely any longer...

11/22/2016 2:48am

Apex Vitality Enhance XL The same time as presenting the cardio and staying power blessings. Apex Vitality Enhance XL It even allows give a boost to the middle. It's far crucial to note, even though.

01/13/2017 8:42am

Nowadays they say it is impolite and even unethical to stay offline for more than two to three days. People have moved so fast lately that if they don't get a quick response from someone they need, it will affect their work or even their lives greatly. It is considered a failure to not communicate well on social media. But that is about it. You just need to treat it like a telephone which needs to be answered. It is better to keep all information about yourself "proprietary literature" and very private for security and psychological reasons. Nobody wants to be judged.

Marie Timm
03/15/2015 7:39pm

shaking the dust off your feet. keep moving forward. best plan EVER to remove from FB for awhile, maybe a long while. See things only through the eyes of Jesus. let Him teach you through His awesome and true wisdom of His Word.

Horse riding is the most favorite and and bravery sports and thing to do, but the most difficult part of that game is to control your horse and its speed as well. Except that, we are just sitting on horse and controlling them.

12/07/2016 10:46pm

I am sure your ranch is an amazing place. I want to visit it someday.

12/17/2016 12:52am

Very informative article Its really true when someone tries to bring you down it is a sign of their own misfortune and sadness.

12/28/2016 8:08pm

Howdy would you mind letting me know which web host you’re utilizing? I’ve loaded your blog in 3 completely different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at a reasonable price?

01/02/2017 4:00am

Download for Showbox for Windows PC, Laptop:
Some Important Features of Showbox Apk:

03/01/2017 9:22pm

This Appvn is a completely free app, and one could have benefits with its exclusive features for absolutely no cost

03/06/2017 6:58am

You’ve made some good points there. I looked on the
internet for additional information about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this site.

ts ssc results 2017

ap ssc results 2017

mh ssc results 2017

andhra pradesh ssc 10th results 2017

telangana ssc 10th results 2017

maharashtra ssc 10th results 2017

ts ssc results 2017

ap ssc results 2017

mh ssc results 2017

andhra pradesh ssc 10th results 2017

telangana ssc 10th results 2017

maharashtra ssc 10th results 2017

05/03/2017 2:00am

This article is for the candidates who had registered their names for the TET examination. Here is the AP TET Admit Card 2017.

06/15/2017 1:57am

Gmail is a champion among the most extensively used email-based web advantage which has more than 1 billion dynamic customers around the globe.

06/15/2017 1:58am

Gmail record is a free email account advantage which is given by none other than Google.

Pool builders have found a way to work smarter and faster in planning, designing and building swimming pools, whether small, medium or large; simple and basic or fully equipped with different features and enhancements; a plunge or vitality pool. Builders use the 3D design software in their pool building project.

07/09/2017 10:13pm

great post

We have technology, finally, that for the first time in human history allows people to really maintain rich connections with much larger numbers of people.The Internet has been the most fundamental change during my lifetime and for hundreds of years.

YooganITech is a worldwide pioneer in counselling, innovation, and outsourcing .Built up in 2013 IT administrations organization with more than 50 Workers.Making your organization exceed expectations with an incomprehensible low consumption..

FortuneITechologies is a leading web development company. which provides Website Design and Development,Domain Registeration,Web Hosting,Ecommerce Solution,CMS,IOS Application,SEO,SMO,Digital Marketing